Cancellation & Refund Policy
At Sarasu.in we give utmost importance to our customer's satisfaction: be it with regards to quality or price. Hence we have a liberal cancellation/return policy.
We deal with only handlooms and hand-made products.
Handlooms are woven by hand, thread by thread. Minor imperfections are bound to occur. In fact, these minor "defects" are the ones that distinguish handlooms from machine-made products and make the handloom or hand-made item unique. Here are some examples of such "defects".
We, however, make sure that we get quailty products from the weavers and artisans. But, sometimes, defects creep in and when such defects are genuine we will either replace the product or refund your money.
1. Returns can be made for the following reasons:
Wrong item/size shipped
2. Returns or exchanges should be made within 4 days of receipt of the product.
3. Refunds or exchanges will be made only after we ascertain the genuinity of the defect.
4. Exchanges are subject to availability of the replacement product.
5. For returns or exchanges please contact customer service at 9494786876 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The product should be in its original condition and should not be modified, washed or used.
7. Returns or exchanges will NOT be entertained for the following reasons:
After 3 attempts made by the courier company
Refusal to accept the courier
How do I cancel an order on sarasu.in?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so as soon as possible before the product is shipped.
What about outright cancellations before the product is shipped?
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
Please contact customer service at 9494786876 or email to email@example.com